Basic country data
- Population over 60 in 2010:
- 9,494,434 (21%)
- Projected population over 60 in 2050:
- 13,702,460 (37%)
- Poverty rate of total population:
- Income of country:
- Lower middle income
- Social pension?
- Scheme information: Social pension + social pension supplement
- Monthly pension benefit:
- 695 Hryvnias (87 US$)
- 34.88 % of average income
- 512 % of international poverty line
- Age of eligiblity:
- 63 (men) 58 (women)
Resources on the pension in Ukraine
Year: 2010 | Published by: Social Security Administration (SSA), International Social Security Association
The first issue in the current four-volume series of Social Security Programs Throughout the World reports on the countries of Europe. The combined findings...
Year: 2010 | Published by: United Nations Human Rights Council
To collect information to prepare the 2010 annual report of the independent expert on the question of human rights and extreme poverty, a questionnaire...